- What are the ingredients in Endust Dusting & Cleaning Spray?
- How should I apply Endust Dusting & Cleaning Spray?
- What is the difference between furniture polish and dusting and cleaning furniture sprays?
- What makes Endust for Electronics™ spray different from glass cleaners, all-purpose cleaners, furniture polishes, and other quick dusting products?
- Can I use the Endust duster with the Endust spray?
- What are some recommended uses for Endust furniture sprays and dusters?
- Are there any surfaces I shouldn’t use Endust furniture spray on?
- Can I use Endust for Electronics spray to clean camera lenses, VCR lenses or eyeglasses?
- What should I do…if I get Endust in my eyes? If it gets on my skin? Or if someone should inadvertently ingest Endust spray?
- Can I recycle the Endust aerosol can?
- Does Endust furniture spray contain CFCs?
- How can I minimize dust in my home?
- How does the fragrance-free formula of Endust Free Dusting & Cleaning Spray help to prevent allergic attacks?
What are the ingredients in Endust Dusting & Cleaning Spray?
Endust Dusting & Cleaning Spray is a blend of premium cleaners (citrus oils, solvents, other oils, and surfactants.) It does not contain waxes, alcohol, vinegar, ammonia, or acetone.
How should I apply Endust Dusting & Cleaning Spray?
Apply Endust Dusting & Cleaning Spray directly onto dirty surfaces to remove a wide range of soils. You can also spray it onto a mop or cloth. It will act like a magnet to pick up and hold dust. Endust Dusting & Cleaning Spray should always be immediately and thoroughly wiped off of surfaces after spraying. See our household cleaning and dusting tips for more information.
What is the difference between furniture polish and dusting and cleaning furniture sprays?
Most furniture polishes contain silicone, which is not recommended by furniture manufacturers. Silicone polishes can penetrate into the finish, making them very slow to evaporate and extremely difficult to remove. Endust non-wax Dusting & Cleaning Spray leaves no residue build-up. It can be used as often as needed and will even remove wax build-up yet help with furniture cleaning.
What makes Endust for Electronics™ spray different from glass cleaners, all-purpose cleaners,furniture polishes, and other quick dusting products?
Whereas some cleaning products may leave a waxy or oily residue, Endust for Electronics spray can be safely used on computers, televisions, anti-glare screens, and other surfaces without leaving behind any unwanted mess. And unlike regular Endust spray and glass cleaners, Endust for Electronics spray contains an anti-static ingredient to help prevent the build-up of static charges. Great for office cleaning,Endust for Electronics spray also dose not contain ammonia, which is known to cause damage to some surface coatings and plastics.
- All furniture
- Vinyl or finished smooth leather, like on furniture and in car interiors. Please test on an inconspicuous area before using. Endust spray should not be used on suede leather or unfinished leather.
- Hard surface spot cleaning (good for greasy soils like crayon marks, peanut butter, grease, food residue)
- Stainless steel surfaces
- Window sills
- Non-fabric blinds
- Floors. Do not apply Endust furniture spray directly on floors. This will make them slippery. Instead, spray a cloth or mop first and use it as a magnet to pick up and hold dust.
- Rattan furniture. Use direct or indirect spray and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Furnace filters. Simply spray directly onto filter.
- Window screens. Spray directly onto screen, brush lightly, and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Computers and TVs. Apply Endust for Electronics spray onto a soft cloth to dust and clean the screen, keyboard, and hard surfaces of computer and TV equipment while preventing static build-up.
- Other electronic equipment. Always apply Endust for Electronics spray on a cleaning cloth rather than applying directly to equipment. Always check your owner’s manual for cleaning instructions before using anycleaning product.
- Automobile exteriors
- Suede leather surfaces
- Stone tiles
- Glass & mirrors
Can I use Endust for Electronics spray to clean camera lenses, VCR lenses or eyeglasses?
There are a wide variety of coatings on lenses and some manufacturers recommend special cleaning products. Consult your equipment manufacturer if unsure. We do not recommend Endust for Electronics spray for eyeglasses.
What should I do…if I get Endust in my eyes? If it gets on my skin? Or if someone should inadvertently ingest Endust spray?
Flush eyes with water for 10 to 15 minutes and remove any contact lenses. If irritation persists, contact a physician or poison control center for further instructions. If our furniture spray irritates your skin, wash it with soap and water after contact. If the furniture spray is ingested, give the person a glass of water or milk. Then contact a physician or poison control center for further instructions.
Can I recycle the Endust aerosol can?
Endust furniture spray cans are made of steel, which is recyclable. The plastic cap is also recyclable. Contact your local recycling facility for further information on recycling aerosol cans.
How can I minimize dust in my home?
Here are some tips to help avoid dust collection in your home: Remove shoes before entering the home; avoid sweeping and instead use a vacuum with a HEPA filter; dust with a new clean cloth each time; keep pets off furniture and sleeping areas; use quality air conditioning and heating filters and change them frequently; seal windows and make sure they’re in good condition; and clean vents annually.
How does the fragrance-free formula of Endust Free Dusting & Cleaning Spray help to prevent allergic attacks?
Besides being a fragrance-free cleaning product, Endust Free Dusting & Cleaning Spray has a unique,hypo-allergenic formula that contains less-irritating ingredients and has an innovative dispensing system that features a narrow-directed spray to reduce bothersome lingering mist and overspray. The product also has a twist-and-lock cap to protect against accidental spraying.
Do you have more questions about Endust products? Contact us here or call 1-855-Endust1 (1-855-363-8781). If you are calling from Canada please dial 1-888-336-3397.