We welcome you to the Endust.com website.
Please read very carefully the following terms and conditions for use of the website.
Acceptance of Terms. This Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (this “Agreement”) sets forth legally binding terms for your use of the Website. By using our Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse one or more of our Websites) If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you should leave our Website and discontinue use of the Website immediately. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on any of our Website. You agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement when you use any of our Website after any such modification is posted; it is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly.
Minors. Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot prohibit minors from visiting our Website. However, all users who register with any of our Website must be 18 years of age or older.
Prohibited Conduct. You agree not to use the Website to post or otherwise transmit information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”) that:
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter;
- solicits illegal use or personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18);
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than your own;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent or, in the case of children under the age of eighteen (18), parental consent, or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual’s privacy or infringement of publicity rights; or
- contains a virus or other harmful component.
Responsibility for Content. You, and not Nakoma Products LLC, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website. Nakoma Products LLC does not control all of the Content posted via the Website and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the Content. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Content that you deem inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Nakoma Products LLC be liable in any way for any Content or Video, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Website.
Rejection/Removal of Content. You acknowledge that Nakoma Products LLC may or may not pre-screen Content posted on our Website, but that Nakoma Products LLC shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, edit, refuse, or remove any Content or portion thereof that is available via the Website, in its sole discretion, for any reason. Without limiting the foregoing, Nakoma Products LLC shall have the right to remove from our Website any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of Nakoma Products LLC, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. If you become aware of misuse of the Website by any person, please contact Nakoma Products LLC.
Security Components. You understand that our Website and software embodied within our Website may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Nakoma Products LLC and/or content providers who provide content to Nakoma Products LLC. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any such security components and usage rules embedded into our Website.
Non-commercial Use. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by Nakoma Products LLC. Unauthorized framing of or linking to any of our Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Content without notice.
License to Your Content. By posting, displaying, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available (individually and collectively, “posting”) any Content on or through our Website or the Website, you hereby grant to Nakoma Products LLC a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, and otherwise make available such Content on and through our Website, in print, or in any other format or media now known or hereafter invented, without notification, compensation, or attribution to you, and without your consent. If you wish to remove any Content from the Website, your ability to do so may depend on the type of Content, the location and manner of posting, and other factors. You may contact us to request the removal of certain Content you have posted, but Nakoma Products LLC has no obligation to remove any such Content, may choose whether or not to do so in its sole discretion, and makes no guarantee as to the complete deletion of any such Content and copies thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a back-up or residual copy of any Content posted by you may remain on Nakoma Products LLC’s servers after the Content appears to have been removed from our Website, and Nakoma Products LLC retains the rights to all such remaining copies. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all right, title and interest in all Content posted by you on or through our Website or the Website, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through our Website or Website does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, contract rights, confidentiality, or any other rights of any third party.
Nakoma Products LLC and Third Party Content. Our Website contains Content of Nakoma Products LLC (“Nakoma Products LLC Content”), and Content of third party licensors to Nakoma Products LLC (including content provided by users of our Website, as described above), which is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. Nakoma Products LLC owns and retains all rights, title and interest in the Nakoma Products LLC Content. Nakoma Products LLC hereby grants to you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to reproduce and display a single copy of the Nakoma Products LLC Content and any third party Content located on or available through our Website or Website (excluding any software code therein) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing our Website and using the Website. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, make available, or sell any Content appearing on or through our Website or Website.
International Use. Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Copyright Policy. Nakoma Products LLC has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on our Website or with the Website. Nakoma Products LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to immediately suspend and/or terminate access to the Website or our Website by any user who is alleged to have infringed on the intellectual property rights of Nakoma Products LLC or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Nakoma Products LLC’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Nakoma Products LLC to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Nakoma Products LLC with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Nakoma Products LLC to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Nakoma Products LLC to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Nakoma Products LLC either by email, or by U.S. mail to our designated agent for notification of infringement.
Term and Termination. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted on our Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Website and the Website is at your sole risk. The Website and the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Nakoma Products LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, with respect to the Website, the website, and any third party website with which they are linked.
- Nakoma Products LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that (i) the Website or the Website will meet your requirements; (ii) the Website or Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, OR FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING VIRUSES); (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or Website will be accurate or reliable; and (iv) the quality of any Content, products, Websites, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website or Website will meet your expectations. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS, OR OTHER DATA.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Website or the Website is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and as you agree to use the ENDUST per our agreement, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Limitation on Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws In no event WILL Nakoma Products LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, employees, agents, suppliers, OR contractors be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from or in connection with the use of the WEBSITE, THE Website or any website with which THEY ARE linked, even if Nakoma Products LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Nakoma Products LLC’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Nakoma Products LLC for the Websites.
Exclusions and Limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in certain jurisdictions, some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to you; all other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Nakoma Products LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your breach of the terms of this Agreement, or your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Nakoma Products LLC will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
Additional Terms. We may also require you to follow additional rules, guidelines or other conditions (“Additional Terms”) in order to participate in certain promotions or activities available through our Website, to obtain certain premium Content through our Website, or for other reasons. In addition, certain Additional Terms will govern any purchases you make through the online stores located on our various Website. These Additional Terms will be posted on the relevant portions of our Website or on the portions of our Website that describe the specific promotions, Content, or activities. These Additional Terms are part of this Agreement, and you agree to comply with them when you participate in those promotions, purchase items from our online stores, or otherwise engage in activities governed by such Additional Terms.
Modification and Discontinuation. We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Website or any of our Website (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or our Website.
Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement and the relationship between you and Nakoma Products LLC shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Nakoma Products LLC agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Cook, Illinois.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Nakoma Products LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website, the Website or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Questions. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us by email or call 1-855-ENDUST1.